John Dunham & Associates (JDA) provides a variety of customized online tools for data gathering, analysis, and communication. JDA can offer you:
- study design counsel
- questionnaire development
- survey administration
- online, mail, and telephone survey support
- data and statistical analysis.
A diverse range of data presentation options are available including visualization, online customizable reports, and traditional written reports.
Whether surveying industry members to gather data for an economic impact study or gauging the effectiveness of a recent industry conference, JDA works with clients to design effective surveys that gather the information needed to add value for industry members and associations. We offer B2B surveying, company surveying, stakeholder surveying, and more.
Custom surveys have recently been created and conducted among various groups to explore diverse issues including:
- Industry stakeholders to determine the economic burden of costly proposed regulations.
- Annual trade show and business conference participants to determine the value of the business conducted at the trade show.
- Industry members to complete an economic census determining the size and scope of your industry.
JDA has extensive experience developing questionnaires and conducting surveys. Depending on the circumstances, surveys can significantly enhance the quality of the data that forms the basis for the reports that we develop for our clients.
To discuss how we can develop clear, concise and effective economic resources for you organization, call us at 212-239-2105 or e-mail us at: email@example.com.
To download this information in PDF format simply click on the link.