The United States government distributes trillions of dollars annually in grants, contracts, loans and other financial assistance. In FY 2015 alone, the Federal government spent $614 billion on grants, $437 billion in contracts, $5 billion in loans, and a whopping $1.78 trillion on other financial aid.
John Dunham and Associates (JDA) has developed a proprietary technology based on years of research and proprietary search algorithms that can readily search this $2.8 trillion segment of the economy to give your industry a competitive advantage whether that advantage be in business development, competitive intelligence, or if you are fighting a regulatory action!
With historic data going back to 2000, JDA can provide clients with the most impactful data, research, and analytical support related to Federal grants.
- Government relations professionals can use grant data to effectively lobby for tax/regulatory relief
- Wall Street firms can monitor how companies reliant on government contracts perform relative to their peers
- Non profits can analyze trends to assist with grant management and future planning
- State budget offers can use date for benchmarking reports
- Business strategists can build more proactive business development plans
- Public relations teams have fresh information with which to reach new stakeholders
To discuss how we can develop clear, concise and effective economic resources for you organization, call us at 212-239-2105 or e-mail us at: email@example.com.
To download this information in PDF format simply click on the link.